Monday, October 8, 2012

Ran out of rope..

I don't really know where to begin. It's been a hell of a week. It feels like everything has gone in extreme slow motion, yet at light speed at the same time.

I confronted my husband about everything. I waited until he was paid again this last Friday. I told him the numbers (again) didn't add up. That he needed to take a drug test.

He refused.

Very long, and stressful story short - I got a place yesterday, and the kids and I are moving this week.

If anyone is in my area & has a cheap but reliable vehicle, I need one. A used & cheap but working stove, refrigerator, washer & dryer, & microwave are all also items I am on the hunt for.

Part of me is relieved.

Part of me is terrified.

Part of me is heartbroken.

That's all I've got for now. I will be writing more soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment