Friday, September 14, 2012

A warm humid breeze is coming through the door...


These random thoughts have been wandering the all too full hallways of my mind recently... stopping my attempts to write as much as I would like - so - here they are... all jumbled into one place. This is not about one instance in time in my life... it is not about now, it is not about then... it simply... is. Then, AND now... forever - and - you get the idea...


~*~


Like a fire... laying in wait, inside - burning the embers of your soul...


Can't you look me in my eyes, and hold my gaze? Or does it make the false truths harder to pass between your lips... or... do I intimidate you... So - you just can not stare into my eyes? See who I truly am. Look at me... for me. Not for what you have created me to be... not for who you have been told I am... but look into my eyes, and see, me.


Every move I make... every word I speak... every breath I take... I take with a clear conscience. I always have... and I always will...


Yes, always.


The desires of the heart... the lusts of the body... the wanderings of a daydreamers mind.... How does it all fit?


"The discipline of desire is the background of character..." ~ John Locke. (Yes, that's on the front of my profile.)


When you free your mind of all the ghosts that haunt you - that can be the greatest fear of all... to stand completely in the light of your mind... with all of your shadows exposed... every bit of who you are - open for the world to see... will you be content?


Of course... to reach that point - to emerge on the other side of the terrifying pit that can be held within ones mind... all your past exposed... the truths, the lies... the guilt - when you stand there - all your demons now your allies - you know you have done it right. When you realize - you are completely exposed - yet, totally unseen.


There is nothing left to defend.


To be comfortable in your own skin... secure in each emotion you feel...


Fully present in each moment of life. From the greatest pleasures... and onto the tranquil... and then the pure happiness... moments of contentment... laying in bed, on a night with no moon... windows wide open and a warm summer breeze caressing your skin - as the rain begins to fall outside....


It goes both ways though... to be fully present in life... the pain you felt as you stubbed your toe, for the 20th time, on "that damn door jam" this morning... it is just as much a gift, as that moment of happiness was the night before...


Without difficulty - it is impossible to know the concept of "easy."


So - I will gladly "take my half in the middle..."


"Every choice, every decision we make - is value clarification." ~ Gregg Baron (A dear friend of mine said that one...)


I love that look on your face when the coin drops........................


Posted Date: : Jun 4, 2008 2:21 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment