Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fast forward 3 years...

Well, here we are. An actual, current entry! I felt like I was never going to get everything moved over here like I wanted!!! Please take note, if you go back, and read older entries - the date is located at the bottom of each entry, the "posted" date is incorrect, and links may not work, and pictures may not be showing up. I used to use a site called diaryland, and it still seems to have some active members, but overall has died a slow, painful death! Every link to my original posts to diaryland will get redirected to some other site. I have no idea why it is doing this, but I cannot fix it. All the entries are on here though. You know... if you wanna go all stalker & see what I have been up to for the last 10 or so years.. feel free. It's mainly for me though, I know. I wanted to make sure none of it ever got lost. I put my heart & soul into so much of what I wrote, and I plan to start doing that again. I've missed it. I need it. It is 1000 times better than a therapist for me... and I can't afford one of those anyway! *wink wink*

So - from my last entry in 2009 I was blissfully happy - and a lot has changed since then. I have a third child - and she makes every day that much brighter.

But I do have loads to vent about. And when I write, I tend to vent. A lot.

So if you are a willing victim, er, participant - I welcome you along for the ride! Hopefully by Monday I will be able to write like I want to. In the meantime, it just felt really, really good to put something truly current in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment