Friday, September 7, 2012

This too will pass

Oh my god this sucks so bad.

Of course it is all my fault... I am, after all the "genius" that decided I didn't need to be on paxil anymore. So now my body is "detoxing" itself. I turn my head and the damn room spins. And there is SO much I need to do.

The carpet looks like my children had a poptart war this morning... (they sort of did) and the desk is a cluttered mess... there is laundry to do. I have so many things I could be doing with my time right now, but instead... I'm so dizzy I am doing good to sit up straight. At least, I think I am sitting up straight.

My children are actually napping at the same time too... a rare occurrence.

Oh well ... hopefully my husband will understand the situation when he gets home.

I have LOTS to say... just no patience to sit and type it right now. I'll be back.

I just keep saying to myself.. getting off the paxil is GOOD - I don't think I need it anymore and it is seriously contributing to my inability to lose weight - in fact I have gained TOO much since starting it. I NEED to get off it. I wish my husband was home to help me through this.

07.27.2004
2:34 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment