I took this from Jenn. (All the links will open in a new window, just so you all know.)
1. Was 2005 a good year for you?
I have trouble calling any full year a "bad"year, because it had many good points. My babies make every day happy, and special in some way, even when I am very down. Overall, we got back home to NY, which was a very good thing... and there have been many ups, and many downs.
2. What was your favorite moment of the year?
I really don't have a favorite moment. Taking my babies to the beach, and then the fireworks on the 4th of July was a lot of fun. But then I have enjoyed so many other things with them too... I can't pick just one.
3. What was your least favorite moment of the year?
This one. And then this one. (If you do not have private entry access, sorry about this. However I am being a bit less tight with the password these days, so if you wanted it in the past and I didn't give it to you, and you still want it, I am sorry about before, I promise I had my reasons, and just email me for it again, if you want.)
4. Where were you when 2005 began?
At my house, with friend's, watching the ball drop, and then the local celebration an hour later. (It was weird being in Central time for it.)
5. Who were you with?
My babies were sleeping upstairs. I was with my husband, and our friend's who lived around the corner.
6. Where will you be when 2005 ends?
I actually have not talked to my husband yet about this. I don't know if he wants us to go to his mom's house or not. Though I don't like driving on the same roads as a bunch of people who have been drinking, leaving parties. So, hopefully home, with a nice bottle of Champagne, watching the ball drop again.
Who will you be with when 2005 ends?
My husband. And my munchkins will probably be sleeping.
Did you keep your New Year's resolution for 2005?
Sort of. I have started to lose weight... it is just slow going.
9. Do you have a New Year's resolution for 2006?
Not yet anyway.. I am debating if I will make one.
10. Did you fall in love in 2005?
11. If yes, who?
My baby girl, and my baby boy. And of course, my husband.
12. If yes, do they know?
I hope so.
13. Are you still in love with him/her?
With them in my case, and very, very much so.
14. Do you regret it?
15. Did you break up with anyone in 2005?
16. Did you make any new friends in 2005?
17. Who are your favorite new friends?
I can't pick favorites. I don't "rank" my friends.
18. What was your favorite month of 2005?
I really did not have a favorite. I always love the holidays though.
19. Did you travel outside the US in 2005?
20. How many different states did you travel to in 2005?
From Illinois to NY. More like I went "through" most of them though, and not "to" them.
21. Did you lose anyone close to you in 2005?
22. Did you miss anyone in the past year?
23. What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005?
I am not sure if I can call it my favorite, but the first one that came to mind was War of the Worlds.
24. What was your favorite song of 2005?
I am not sure (again) - currently it's "Rob Thomas - Lonely No More"
25. What was your favorite record from 2005?
My burned CD, Includes Rob Thomas (see above), Eminem (Mosh and a few others), Pink, and some bubble gum pop. Yes, I like a wide variety.
26. How many concerts did you see in 2005?
27. Did you have a favorite concert in 2005?
28. Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2005?
The most I drank this year probably occurred just after 12:01 am on January 1st, if that tells you anything. I can probably count it all on one hand. I have gotten so lame.
29. Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005?
30. Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
31. What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005?
That she [they] were my friend. (Not linking it.) Enough said.
32. Did someone treat you badly in 2005?
33. Did you treat someone badly in 2005?
My poor husband gets plenty of beatings from me. (Not physically.)
34. How much money did you spend in 2005?
I have no idea. Too much of the year was spent with no income... since then, we have just been trying to recover.
35. What was your proudest moment of 2005?
My children give me constant, daily reasons to be proud.
36. What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005?
I really don't know. Which is probably a good thing, I guess it means I did not have something too bad happen!
37. If you could go back to any moment in time and change something what would it be?
This is one of those broad questions - so I will take my answer and apply it to just this year. If I could only change one thing - I would warn Jack. I would absolutely warn Jack. (See question 21.)
38. What are your plans for 2006?
Looking forward frightens me right now in many ways. Of course I look forward to every single day, every single moment with my babies, and my family. But someone I love and care about is sick - and I have always been such a quiet, keep to myself person, I worry so much she doesn't even know how much I care. So, looking forward into 2006, I know the year will have some wonderful moments. I also know though, it seems it might have some very hard, dark moments too. So, I will just try my very best to make the most of every second. (There will be more entries about this after the holidays and such, for now it is all in my private entries.)