Friday, September 7, 2012

A change in the "countdown!"

THREE days... (and counting!)

I went to my doctor yesterday and got some of the best news I could have asked for!! I am already 3 centimeters dilated, and "ready to go." The doctor said she expects I'll go into labor this weekend, BUT if I don't, she said to come in Monday and they will induce me, so I can be home for Thanksgiving! That was the best thing I could have heard!

Now, I have been having contractions since yesterday morning... all I need is for them to fall into a pattern, and start to hurt more than they do, and off to the hospital we will go. I really, really hope I go into labor on my own before Monday... but I guess we will see.

I feel like I have so much to do, but really, I don't. I have already done most of it!

I just need my husband to get over the nasty bug he has apparently gotten... quickly, without giving it to myself or my baby girl first! I hope he feels better tomorrow. Then I will actually feel completely prepared.

11.21.2003
7:19 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment