Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A quick update

Ok, first off, everybody do this little thing for me. (Don't worry, it will open in a new window.) (Thanks Amber!!) (I know, this is the perfect chance for my trolls to cause trouble, I just have one request, leave your real name - or the name I know you by. THANKS!)
And most importantly, I hope everyone is having a wonderful, and happy Valentine's Day! Go back one entry to see loads and loads of snow pictures that I posted yesterday. Today has been rather nice and quiet. Tonight my husband wants to take me to one of my favorite restaurants, and he gave me the most comfortable looking silk PJ's that I can't wait to go to sleep in... it was a very sweet and thoughtful thing, and will be much better than the gross gray pants I am constantly wearing. He also got me a ring I have been wanting for so long, but it will not get here for a few more weeks... with the names of my babies on it. And of course I put my step-daughter's name on it too - so, with all that, I had to add my husband's name to it as well. It will be so nice to finally have... and I will have something to wear constantly, that represents my precious adorable family!
Things are slowly beginning to get a bit more "normal" again. There is still so much to deal with, but we are just taking it as it comes at this point. I am really beginning to try to look forward to things again... rather than just worrying so intensely about the present tense. I have my trip to Virginia on the first weekend of March... and I have a workshop I signed up for in the first (maybe second, I have to check the date) weekend of April. And sometime soon we will begin working on this house. There are things we want to redo in the kitchen, and things we want to redo in the bathroom... and painting we want to do in the den... and the back yard is going to get entirely redone. And I am really, finally beginning to allow myself to look forward to it all. This house can be so nice, and perfect for us... and I am really looking forward to making it that way.
Well, I think I got sidetracked. Anyway... I hope everyone is having a wonderful day today, and I will be back soon!

02.14.2006
5:44 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment