Saturday, September 8, 2012

Christmas 2004

Another Christmas has come... and now gone.
This Christmas held the most meaning of any Christmas yet for me. My family is amazing. My daughter is old enough now that she really got to enjoy it all.. I filmed her coming down the stairs seeing things under the tree... her sweet little voice going "ahhh... WOW!!!..." and it was just amazing.
We had a truly wonderful day... I could not have asked for anything more.
I feel like now it's time to look forward... and face the new year that's approaching. But my little girl LOVES all the Christmas stuff up, I just feel torn... I want to get it all down, but then, I don't either.
I don't have much else to say right now - just wanted to say that our Christmas was absolutely wonderful. I hope everyone else's was too.
We did end up with snow yesterday! I was so happy! And I wanted to show off my munchkins... here they are on Christmas Eve, my baby girl in her pretty Christmas dress!



12.26.2004
2:03 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment