Thursday, September 13, 2012

Craving SLEEP


I am just so tired! I have had this problem every day this week... and I know the past few weeks of falling asleep around 2 am just to get up between 6 and 7 in the morning is the main culprit... but I don't see that changing much anytime soon - instead I am hoping my body just adjusts to it. SOON. Right now I want nothing more than to lean as far back in my chair as I can, and close my eyes. Of course, then I would awaken with my adorable, dimpled mischief man in some sort of trouble!


So, instead.. in a few moments I will leave here and take him to preschool... and then drag my ass to the gym. I think I have reached "that" week - I have been religiously going to the gym at least 3 days a week, for basically a month now... and THIS is the week I have to push through to start making real progress. I am exhausted - and my hip is screaming. This morning I caught myself limping on my walk to the bus stop with my baby girl. I wasn't even thinking about it as it was happening... but with each step down, the pain was shooting down my leg... But I have to force myself to ignore it. (My theory is, once my body gets used to all the new movement, it won't bother my hip as much, so the pain will at least diminish...)


And, have I mentioned I am really friggin tired!? So I apologize if this is coming out as a total ramble!


Last night, was "open house" for my daughter's school. I was very happy with everything her teacher had to say - she gave me a lot of confidence for my baby girl for this year. And then, there was the mention of "report cards" - and I think the room went in circles on me! Report cards!? Holy shit - this is REAL isn't it!? (Forgive me, I am a little slow, she is my BABY GIRL after all...) You mean - she could actually fail? Get "held back" or something!? (This is Kindergarten, that won't happen - even if they do actually do that - it certainly won't happen with my daughter, because I am way too involved, and I already know everything they are going to be learning this year - she gets.) - But it did rattle my chain just a bit. Report cards!? This is for real now........ how DID that happen!? Like I said before - I forgot I wasn't supposed to blink...


And I have more to say - but I am out of time!!! Hopefully I will finish this later!!!


Posted Date: : Sep 19, 2007 8:22 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment