Friday, September 7, 2012

Good things...

Moving to Chicago... is the best thing we could have done. I have been feeling much more relaxed, even through the stresses of unpacking and such. I think my husband has even relaxed some. And I really love it here.

Since we have been here my babies have grown so much... my daughter now loves the "wiggles" and she dances so adorably to the TV as much as she can. It just melts my heart. Watching them grow just amazes me. My little guy, he is days away from crawling, and he is into everything these days. I set up the crib beside my bed yesterday, to begin to work him into the crib. He did ok last night. I am hoping not to have the struggles with him that we had with my baby girl. (See previous entries.)

But everything just seems to be really good right now. A very good friend of mine is moving literally down the block from me. That is going to be great... it will give me much needed incentive to get out of the house some, and a REAL friend, who's door I can go knock on if I just need a min. I have not had that in years... and I mean years probably since I was about 15. But, I have not wanted it... I do good as a loaner. My social skills absolutely suck... so I am nervous about it... but more so very excited. She is actually someone I met online a while back, so I am really excited to meet her and her family in person. Her husband and mine already are friends, our kids are the same ages... it is like a dream come true.

Anyway, I am just really doing good these days. Of course there are some things in my life to rant about... (but that's normal) and I am going to keep posting, I love this diary. I just have not had time recently while I have been unpacking and such. Things are really good... and I LOVE our house. I'll be back in a day or so...

06.19.2004
1:26 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment