Saturday, September 8, 2012

Longing for WINTER.

First off, thank you all so much for your sweet comments. And you are all right... I have great friends here, even if many of you are just known to me "virtually." It still counts in my eyes. I was deceived.... and I have to move on. It just stings a little. After writing that, I laid awake in bed for another good hour, going over and over everything else I wanted to add in, and really rant about. And I came so close to getting up and actually adding to it -  but like I said before, it would take pages to call out each issue... Thankfully, in the end my level head prevailed - and she has taken up way to much of my time, and energy already.
Moving on...
I had no clue coming back to NY would mean I was moving to the damn EQUATOR!!! Or better still... the CENTER of the Earth! What is up with the heat? My weather bug is telling me right now it is 95.1 outside. Somebody... please open the freezer door! I am ready for November already. (It does not help, that my one real complaint about my house, is that it does not cool off well in the summer, at all.)
Speaking of my house... I just can't say enough how happy I am to be home. And the house is coming together so nice... even better than we had it when we first lived here! I am only waiting on the big gate to block off the kitchen now... and we will really be set! I got my little guy into his own room today, I have most of the pictures hung, and all of the boxes that "count" unpacked. (Only the ones with my clothes I currently can't wear really remain.) And it is looking like our home. I am just so relieved to be here - finally.
And I saw something neat that first supermom3604 did (don't hate me for not linking directly to her entry with it, I didn't have time to hunt it down) and then ilmomof3 did it - so I figured I could jump on the bandwagon too - after all I love my camera. So... if there is anything in (or around) my house you want to see... drop me a comment and I will do my best to oblige. And hey - get creative! I'm up for it! (I think!)
And a side note, over the past 30 minutes, my weather bug has dropped to 88.4 degrees. Maybe somebody heard my plea? (And yes, it took me over 30 minutes to get an entry written... I have to chase my daughter out of the kitchen every few minutes... or seconds. I hope that gate arrives today - but I don't expect it until Friday.)

06.08.2005
1:29 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment