Tuesday, September 4, 2012

More money woes.

Currently, my stomach is sitting in my throat. I don't know if it is stress, morning sickness, or, maybe both.

My husband's check was supposed to have two commission's on it today. We found out earlier this week, it would only have one. When we checked the bank for his direct deposit this morning, he had received *NO* commission's on his check. Now, I am *very* stressed. The main guy that could resolve the problem is currently out of the STATE too. So we don't know what is what yet. I don't know if they are trying to not give it to him for some reason, I don't know if they are going to not be able to "fix the problem until the next pay period" or what. I don't know anything. It is making me nuts. We have an insanely high mortgage payment that HAS to get paid before the 15th of the month, or we will totally screw ourselves of our chance to refinance within the next few months to bring down our insanely high mortgage payment. Not to mention ALL the other checks that are out because we *knew* he was AT LEAST getting paid THAT commission today.

I hate money. No matter how today's crisis turns out, we are going to have to borrow something from my husband's mother just to get by to his next check. I know she will help us, but it is stressing her too. I wish I had a family that would help, so the burden of our "ruff time" right now would not only be on his family to help us. It's not fair. But I don't have anyone to go to for help.

04.11.2003
2:29 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment