Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My baby girl crawled!

The weekend went great! I had a wonderful birthday, and I got some of the best presents of all - my baby girl went into our pool for the first time and really, really enjoyed it. And she finally learned "so big!!" Where I ask her "how big are you?" and now she raises her hands into the air as high as she can get them and I say "SO BIG!!!" She is just so adorable. And the most amazing feat of them all: She finally crawled!! Now there is no stopping her! I had just accepted that she was going to be one of those babies that "skipped" crawling and went straight to walking - but yesterday at my husband's moms house - she started crawling. And she was SO proud of herself too!

I just feel like my husband and I did not get to spend much time together through the chaos of it all though - but I know we will make up for it during the week.

I have a lot more to say, but I am going to have to finish this later... my baby girl finally just gave in to her nap, and I need to do something around the house today too!

07.07.2003
2:33 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment