Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ramblings from the weekend..

So why is it that when I say the animals are driving me crazy I get shrugged shoulders and a "they are just animals" attitude... but when the animals are driving HIM crazy my husband makes these grand statements like "one day I am going to pack them all up and drive them to a farm somewhere.." - That just ticks me off. I will just sum it up to him being unusually grumpy last night and leave it at that... I have other things to worry about right now.

Friday afternoon my husband told me his mother had lost her job, and was considering moving to Florida because of it. This instantly put me in a panic because it is extremely important to me that my children are raised close to their grandmother. (The one that acts like a grandmother... his Mom.) So that would put a kink in everything. So all weekend long I felt like the future was just stuck in limbo. As of today she has managed to keep her job, just with less hours, and pay... so what should I think now? Is she still going to move to Florida soon? (Soon meaning a year.. or two?) Right now I feel like someone else has control of my future, and I don't like that feeling. It's just sitting in my stomach making me nuts. So that's where I stand right now. Maybe it seems so appealing because recently I have been searching for a way... ANY way to get us out of the financial mess we are in. Florida is much cheaper to live in than NY... I just hate feeling like everything is up in the air.

On a good note, I go to the Dr. for a check up tonight - that means we will get to hear the baby's heartbeat. And hopefully schedule my 20 week ultrasound... though I am worried they won't want me to do that until my NEXT appointment.

That's all for now... until later.


06.23.2003
1:44 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment