Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Just another day...

Why is it that everyone else in the world (or at least in my house) seems to fall asleep in 5 seconds flat, except me?? Last night my husband was snoring away... my dogs were snoring away... all the cats were sleeping... the baby was sound asleep... and there I was. Wide awake. Watching the clock... 1:00am, 2:00am, etc. I even considered getting up and coming in here on the computer so at least I would stop disturbing my husband by tossing and turning.

I have too many worries. The talks of Florida seem to have faded to everyone's back burners for a while... and I had almost enjoyed the idea. I love NY, and I love the weather up here. I am just so damn tired of "barely scraping by" - it's making me nuts. And there is SO much I want to do to this house. It just barely feels like a home at times - like we have not made it "ours" yet. The only room we really changed was my daughter's room. But nearly every other room in the house really, really, really needs work.

I have to go now, my sweet baby girl is crying... she is having teething problems today. Today seems the worst she has been. I wish there was something I could do to make that tooth come in faster for her.

06.25.2003
1:16 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment