Saturday, September 8, 2012

The best song I've ever heard.

My sweet baby girl is growing so fast. She is 2 years and over 2 months old now... and she just amazed me, yet again.
She was watching the Disney program "Out of the Box" and sat down to sing along to the good by song with them... and she did it. Her words were far from perfect but just how much she did know amazed me. She knew when to clap her hands like they do and everything... and I started to cry. Had my husband not been sitting right there across from me... I probably would have just cried my eyes out.
Now why exactly this hit me so hard.. I have no idea.
I do know, however, it was the most beautiful music I have ever heard. I can't wait to see what song she picks up next. And, she is getting so good with her words when she sings them, it means we will probably hear her start using more of them in regular conversation any day now, as she figures out the words true meaning and such.
My sweet baby girl... it feels like just yesterday she was this tiny, helpless infant and today, she sang me a song. Ok... I am going to cry again.....
On another note... I have no idea how much I will update this week, however I am really looking forward to the week. Tuesday I will be getting things ready for Wednesday, my baby boys first birthday... then obviously Thursday is Thanksgiving... THEN Friday I am going to decorate the house for Christmas. I am really looking forward to the holidays this year... my munchkin is old enough to really understand it all better.
Also... I have started a second diary, to focus on something I have avoided in this diary, because my beliefs are more controversial than most... it's more a "spiritual" diary than anything... (So, if you plan on being judgmental, please don't even worry about checking it out.) But otherwise if you are interested, click here.


11.21.2004
12:44 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment