Friday, September 7, 2012

What are you afraid of?

Dear "Outsider" - you forget... or maybe never noticed, I have a stats tracker. Your "anonymous entry" was not so anonymous. Unlike my anonymous "buddy" Sarah... your ip address is not blocked. *Oops.* It's ok though... I am not mad because, though you certainly managed to state the obvious, you did not really take any sides. From your position though, I would truly like your opinion.

Anyway... I really just wanted to get that said. I mean guys come on - your going to happily place your input in my diary... the least you can do is show me yours... right? Enough with the anonymous entries already. (Though when it comes down to it... input is input and I don't care.)

The past few nights when he has come home at night... my husband has acted like nothing was wrong for the most part. If anything he has been a little extra nice. I can't help but feel though that there is a storm brewing. Maybe it is better though that it all wait until he is back from California. (He leaves early Sunday morning, and does not return until Friday.) God my nerves are going to be absolutely shot during this time. I swear if I wake up at 3am (midnight his time) while he is gone and call him and can't get in touch with him.... it will make me nuts. I hope he is prepared to deal with that.

On that note... I may or may not post here again before Saturday, however from Saturday until next Saturday, I probably will not post at all. You see, my mother will be in town... and if that does not speak for itself enough, there is no way I want to risk her running across my diary, and seeing as the computer is in one of the main rooms of the house... the room she will probably sleep in on the futon... well... you get the picture. But I will be sure to write anything important down so I don't forget it.

I am sick of questioning everything. I am sick of finding so many questionable things. I just want to be able to trust him. Is that so much to ask?

01.08.2004
3:04 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment