Monday, September 10, 2012

When you stall, does the world stall with you?

I feel stalled. Like I am stuck and just have no clue what exactly to do.
This would be all fine and dandy, but I have one big problem. Just because I "stall" - does not mean the rest of the world stalls out with me.
The mortgage still has to get paid on Friday... and we have no way to do it.
My husband is on a job interview this morning. And he is supposed to hear back from the company he interviewed with last Thursday for a second meeting this week. They told him even before he left last week they wanted him back.
So why this feeling of despair? I don't know. I just worry so much. What if we get trapped in a never ending rut again... that is the root of my intense fear. We were so close to getting into a routine... so close to normalcy.
Well, my husband just called. He has a good feeling about the interview he was just on too. And he spoke to the company from last Thursday, they are supposed to call him by the end of the day... AND he has another idea or two. So... that should comfort me.
I am just so worried.

10.11.2005
12:39 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment