Friday, September 7, 2012

9 days... (and counting)

I have only 9 days until my due date gets here. Currently, it feels though as if it's 9 months from now. My body feels so tired, I can't even begin to describe it.

So much has happened in the past week that I wanted to come here and write about, I just have not had the time, and when I had the time I did not have the energy. I suppose this pattern will probably keep up for the next couple of weeks.

I got so irritated with my husband last week, when he finally told me that AFTER I had been told by his friend that she was not going to accept the $100 my husband so ignorantly handed over without consulting me first, he went back and told her to take it anyway.  I did not even discover this until I got our bank statement. But it's like the moment has passed now, and though I am ticked, still ticked, I am no longer mad enough to come here and vent about it. I have so much else to worry about...

That said I feel so ready to have this baby. My daughter is sleeping in her room now, on a mattress on the floor. The first night I slept with her, and last night (the second night) I was in and out. I don't mind that at all. As long as she sleeps, and does not get hysterical going to sleep, that's what matters to me. I hope within a few weeks she won't wake up at night so often, and then we will all be sleeping better. Oh, wait... no, I won't - I'll have an infant waking me up every 2 to 4 hours then. But that's ok, it just goes with the title of "mommy" that I so proudly wear!


11.18.2003
3:57 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment