Monday, September 10, 2012

A job update...

I think I am feeling a little better today. At least, I am at this exact moment in time. But with my moods lately... that could change at any given second.. literally.
He has a job. We will not get a paycheck from it until November 15th it looks like... but he does finally have a job. Stable.. not stable.. whatever. It doesn't seem to matter anyway right? Clearly, the past has taught me that looks can be deceiving.
I just wish I could shake this over all "sad" feeling that has taken hold of me. I am sure it will fade soon... I am just feeling so down.
And I am wondering how we are going to do this. Where he is working now, will be such a time change for us from what we were used too. He said last night to just keep the kids up later... but that does not solve the dinner problem... and even still.. none of it "feels" right. But there is just nothing I can do about it.
I guess in a week or so I will be able to better judge the situation. Hopefully everything will fall into place just fine.
When I spoke to my husband earlier, he seemed happy... and said he was having a "very productive day..."
I just want us back over this hump. We are so behind on all of our bills now.. I just hate it.
Anyway... I am going to try to shift my writing back to my public diary more and more. So.. all my trusty friend's - if you could be so sweet... to just play along? (For instance, if in a few weeks it looks like this all really will work out, but I feel the need to complain about his commute.. I just might lie my ass off and say his office moved. You know... because I am devious like that.)
With a little luck... maybe tonight I will put another entry in here boasting about his wonderful day, and how everything will work out just.. fine. (Or at least, hopefully I *won't* put any entries in here complaining about how late he is, and how I worry it is all going to fall apart?)


10.27.2005
2:19 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment