Friday, September 7, 2012

A Title

First off, sorry for the lack of updating... my moods and such have just been weird since getting off the paxil.

On that note, I think I am FINALLY past the physical withdrawal. I have been fine during the days, but STILL getting sort of dizzy and some "zaps" at night... but with time that will pass too. My moods... that still needs some work. One moment I feel fine, the next I still feel like I could just cry, or angrily fly off the handle, for virtually no reason. Hopefully that, too, is still just a part of the paxil withdrawal.

My 6 year wedding anniversary was Wednesday. We didn't really do anything spectacular, though my husband brought me some gorgeous roses.

This is becoming a list. I *hate* doing entries that simply seem to be a glorified "list" of what I have done that day/week.

I wanted to write a real entry... but I am just not in the mood. Weird, when I HAVE a chance to write these days, I am completely not in the mood to write the way I want to write. The way I NEED to write... but when I don't have time... well... there are a million and one things I need to say. Figures.

And of course, now that I am starting to get on a roll and figure out what I want to say.. my daughter is throwing one of her new found "terrible two" fits. And I have a migraine already.

I will be back later... or tomorrow, really.

08.06.2004
4:49 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment