Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Absoloutley one of "those" days.

So, I already said how my day started out in a funky way... and now, there is this.

I have made up my mind that giving my loving, adorable, sweet St. Bernard away was the best thing to do. Because of the risk of "accidents" involving my daughter... and the fact that he is not getting the love he needs... and simply for my sanity because for the most part recently he has been making me nuts. Now we get an email back from the woman that runs the group that is going to place him saying everything is fine... and "oh, by the way..." you need to get him fixed first... plus run all these vet tests on him. Say WHAT??

Now I feel like they are just screwing with my emotions. I had resolved myself to do this. It needed to be done... and it's the best thing to do. And now this. I can't afford to get him fixed right now. So now, at best... we will have a what - wait a couple of months? Have I mentioned I am pregnant? I don't need this stress right now.

I mean... I knew he was going to go to a safe and overly loving home... so I have been making all these plans for my house that most likely did not include him. And now this?

I don't know what to do.

07.10.2003
1:24 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment