Saturday, September 8, 2012

An interview... and Lostinmylovesitis


So, my husband is off to a job interview. I have no idea how it will go. Honestly I have no idea how I want it to go. I mean, clearly I hope he does well, and gets an offer, and the offer is wonderful and he will then have a job and we can dig out of this new found mess in a rather fast, nearly painless fashion. Though... I can't deny I am hoping for a different offer entirely. One that would clearly create much more stress in the immediate future, but alleviate so much more in the big picture. I can only wait and see.
So... I am trying to think good thoughts, for a good outcome... whatever that outcome may be.
Thanks to mugwhump for this funny little thing:
Doctor Unheimlich has diagnosed me with
Lostinmylovesitis
Cause:overwork
Symptoms:gargling, bone pain, crying
Cure:expensive biofeedback devices
Enter your name, for your own diagnosis:


01.31.2005
11:17 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment