Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Brain Fog, Vacation Countdown!


I cannot believe what a brain fog I have been in recently. I have all these great intentions to get so much done... and then none of it seems to happen. It is so very frustrating for me. Today I wanted to put our grill together... and I wanted to go break in my hiking boots a bit, and I wanted to put the extra lock on the front door (so my son can't open it at will anymore) and I wanted to paint over the spot the paint has peeled in the kitchen.... and I wanted to go on a hunt for an affordable dining set... (my husband finally made a comment the other day that makes me think he may finally be getting in the mood to get us a REAL set) - not the miss matched funk we have going on in there now...

Anyway... what actually got done? Well... it feels like nothing. But it certainly took up too much of my freaking time. (I am making a commitment, and you all are my witnesses - starting Monday, during the week I am going to implement SOMETHING so I get more done with the time I have....) I mean, I took care of the kids today... and I had a lot of distractions... and... I just can NOT account for where the hell my day went.

Next week will be different... I will LOG it all.. so I know what I did, and what took up so darn much time. Does that sound like a plan to you? Good - because it does to me.

Now, onto the fun stuff. I got a note from my baby boy's pre-preschool today - that he is ready to move on up in the program. Starting June 25th - my little guy will be in PRESCHOOL. How the heck did THAT happen!?!?

And time is just flying by... 24 days and counting, and I will be in Peru. I am getting so excited I just can't stand it!!!

Last night we had a wonderful thunderstorm. It went on for a good hour - my husband got to play super dad and rescued our baby girl from the thunder, and sat with her until it passed. I rescued the puppy - who seemed a bit scared of it. But I really got to just enjoy it. I LOVE a good thunderstorm.

That is all I can think of to write at the moment.... I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!!!


Posted Date: : Jun 2, 2007 1:03 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment