Friday, September 7, 2012

Changes.

So I took a plunge...

This week I have been looking at templates with a friend... switched my husbands template, and all that fun stuff... yes, I got the itch.

But NOTHING I saw was what I wanted, and in a rare moment of NOT being so "personally" private, I replaced my old picture, with a REAL picture of my babies. After all, my husband was right the other day, noting my template saying "now you have TWO angels to kiss." And I changed the back ground too.... That gray was getting to me. (And now the lavender matches my munchkin!)

It may or may not stay this way... we will see what the week holds.

On another note, all week long my husband has been amazingly considerate in leaving work... well before 6pm he has emailed to say he was leaving at 6, and each day at 6, or just before (as he did today) he has called and already been OUTSIDE his building walking to his car on his way home.

It's only been 3 days so I don't dare get comfortable with it, but it certainly has been a nice and welcomed change.

09.01.2004
7:24 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment