Thursday, September 13, 2012

Crossroads


"What you do now, the choices you make today - are going to directly affect the rest of your entire life."


Very true words, from a very wonderful friend. (Yes, I actually got my ass out of the house, and met a friend for lunch today!)


Does it make me any less heart broken, or angry, or hurt? No. But I do feel like I gained a little perspective today, and I feel a little less lost.


The things my "husband" has been saying to me this week. The horrible, heartless things... if I take all of those at face value - then, it's true, he is not worth everything I have to give him, and he doesn't deserve me. Part of me hopes he didn't mean a word of it... that he is just having some sort of midlife crisis.


I guess only time will tell.


I will write more later... I am out of time! I have laundry to fold, and a Medicine Wheel get together to get ready for.


Posted Date: : Jul 20, 2007 3:48 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment