Friday, September 7, 2012

I had good intentions.

The before mentioned spackle idea... you can scratch that.

I peaked in on my daughter, and she was sleeping as sound as can be... I grabbed the spackle and wall knife and got to work... moments later her shrieks erupted down the hall. I don't know why she has been sleeping so soft recently, but everything seems to wake her so easily. Therefore she was sure the scraping noises (coming from me spackling) were actually one of the monsters that mommy has promised her don't exist running around the house.

So, now she is up... and slightly cranky because her normally nice long 1 1/2 to 2 hour nap did not even make it to the 1 hour mark. So, I am sure before the evening is up "slightly cranky" will turn into very, very cranky.

If my little brother was here, he could keep her occupied while I spackled... or spackle for me. But he won't be here... at least until after November 15th - if at all.

10.27.2003
4:25 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment