Wednesday, September 5, 2012

If it's not one thing, it's another.

I am just so aggravated. It is like everything has to come with strings attached.

My husband called me - and has told me that they now may not be opening the office on Long Island on Monday as they had anticipated. It may be a few extra days... or maybe even weeks. So - he would have to go to work in the office UPSTATE until then. He was talking about commuting... or maybe staying there part of the time... then I reminded him his daughter (my stepdaughter) is supposed to be here from Sunday the 3rd through the 17th - a 2 week period we fought extremely hard for - that his ex-wife would be overly thrilled for us to have to give up. So then he says "Oh, I would have to commute then..." Clearly meaning he actually thought he was going to STAY up there?????

So now he is talking about canceling her long visit, and all this other crap... which in my eyes is insane. And he is telling me he is leaving at 6 tonight to get home... "but will be home by 7:30" - THAT is his horrible commute?? Give me a break - he has stayed up there when he could have made the drive that easily - and now I am just supposed to be "ok" with him doing it INDEFINITELY starting next week.

No fucking way.

07.30.2003
4:28 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment