Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Now it's my turn.

I awoke this morning and checked my emails, and diary and such, to find a disturbing message in my guestbook. And it says this: "Why in the world are you giving this asshole a second chance? Why in the world did you actually TRY to have another baby with this man? Don't you realize he will never change?" (That is the direct quote from my guestbook, except I corrected their spelling on the word "world.")

Now, whoever you are: clearly you lack the confidence and self respect you clearly need to be able to at least tell me who you are. I certainly don't appreciate "blind" entries in my guestbook... particularly ones of this nature. What I write in this diary is not for you to judge, if you don't agree with me, and what I feel, and what I write - go the hell away. The only person whom I allow to call my husband an "asshole" without receiving one damn strong slap in the face is (myself, at times) and my mother - and even she will receive an earful.

My husband and I will be married 5 years on August 4th. 5 years. With the obvious exception they have been 5 remarkable and wonderful years, that I would never change for anything... honestly I would not change much of last year either... he and I are closer than we have ever been right now.

You have no right or place to be my "judge and jury" - I write in this diary to "get things off my mind" and have a release. I enjoy it a great deal... I will not tolerate your insults to MY intelligence, or to my husband's character. If you have anything else to say, the least you can do is tell me who you are. Any further "blind" entries in my guestbook will be deleted. If you would like to speak to me directly, my email address is listed as plain as can be in the column to the left.



07.31.2003
12:09 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment