Friday, September 7, 2012

Just. Like. That.

This will be a short entry.

My husband has a wonderful job... it is really starting to pay off. He gets wonderful bonuses... that are finally beginning to catch us upon our bills. We have great insurance for all of us - and his 401K just started. AND they match his contributions... meaning that starting with his last check, he gets $100 put away to our future with every check.

Oops - did I say my husband HAS a great job? I meant HAD.

We are both shocked, and he is devastated. He was the best operations manager they had. Since he started that office was number one in the region every fucking month. Now, his job is just gone.

Personally, I don't think the reason they gave him is the reason they laid him off. To me, it just doesn't make sense. And it seems way to coincidental... and have I mentioned... I don't believe in coincidence. (Therefore, I hope the bitch at least loses her job too.)

More later... maybe.

01.28.2004
10:59 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment