Friday, September 7, 2012

Just some updates

First off, in case anyone is wondering I wanted to say that though still in the hospital, my father-in-law is doing better. He may even get to come home soon... just with plenty of lifestyle changes so he can avoid any further hospitalization.

Next, a while back I began letting my husband post in this diary as well. I asked him to do one thing, make no solely political posts. Well, he has been making political posts, and it's been driving me crazy. Though in most instances he and I are on the same "page" in our political views, this diary has always been about my family, children and marriage, and I wanted it to stay that way.

So, I've decided what the heck. Instead of fighting over it, or risking hurting his feelings... since, for the most part the things he will post politically I agree on... that it's really not hurting anything. I will however, make sure he does not start JUST posting articles like he did in his old diary, that he has now removed. This diary is about emotions, and feelings... and I am going to keep it that way.

So, that said... I have had a migraine headache since yesterday afternoon... I wish I could crawl into a dark room with ear plugs right now... but I can't. In fact, I think my daughter just woke up... so I have to go. Hopefully she will keep her voice low for the afternoon. (Yeah, right!)

03.29.2004
1:29 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment