Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Just an update. (And I could not think of a catchy title.)

Update here too.
Look at this, three.. no four updates in three days? Wow... I am on a roll!
Today is just one of those stressful feeling days. It started out kind of crappy... I was so, so comfortable in bed... and of course I had to get up. And our 'snowstorm' was a total flop... and I have stress with my husband's job hours that is just bugging the hell out of me these days... and, everything just seems to be getting to me today.
On a good note though, my step-daughter will be here tonight. She doesn't even know about the new keyboard yet (yes, I am still stuck on raving about my nifty new toy) - and I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees it. Hopefully she will think it is as nifty as I do... my husband's reaction well... was less than stellar. Sort of a "yeah, it is a keyboard" - not that I blame him.. that is all it is... I don't know. Like I said, I am a dork.
After my nasty cold last week that gave me that ear infection (that is all better, thankfully) I got all screwed up on my workout schedule... and Monday of this week I intentionally did not work out... Wednesday I was sort of on the fence about it... and today I want to.. but I just feel so damn drained. My energy is going a dozen other places right now. And my nose is still all stuffy... and I am still coughing at night. I don't know. You all are my witness, if I don't manage to do it today, I will get back to my routine Monday morning. I want to feel good about the way I look again... right now, I just completely don't.
Anyway... I think that is enough rambling for now. I am sure I will be back again soon!


12.09.2005
12:49 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment