Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Monday.

So, Friday night my weekend got off to a very ruff start for me... but I am happy to say it got much better after that.

It amazes me sometimes, it is so much easier for me to write about my problems and worries than about good things. Writing for me is a way of working through my issues, I guess the good things in my life don't really give me any issues to write about. I wonder if it is the same for everyone.

Saturday was a great day. Really we did nothing special - but I felt like we had a connection again. One that so sadly often in the recent past has been nonexistent. It seemed to be back this weekend, and that made me feel so good. I don't want it to vanish again, but I know it has to stay naturally, because if I try "too" hard, then it will have a reverse effect as well.

Sunday was almost as good as Saturday, we took my baby girl to visit Grandma (his Mom) and she put on quite a show. She is nearly 6 months old, and it has gone by too fast. It has, though, been the most memorable blur of my life. I can't wait to see what the future holds with her... and at the same time, I am in no rush to get to "the future" because I want to cherish every second I have now.

On another note, I've been plagued by thoughts of my mother recently, she has not even spoken to me since early December, and I'm so unbelievably disappointed in her. My husband suggested I write her a letter, about everything in my past with her that bothers me (not even one to send, but at least to "get it out") and it is a very good idea... I just wish I could find the time.

Until we meet again...

03.10.2003
2:27 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment