Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Mosh Pit Man, and More!


Buzznet now lets me upload videos... so, my first one had to be of my baby boy. And this, is why he has the nickname "Mr. Mosh Pit Man." The song he was dancing to in THIS video... was the one in his head. But he had been running around the house singing Wiggles songs all day. It was just too cute to NOT get it on video.
Anyway... there is very good reason for my long absence! I was in Virginia, visiting my best friend and seeing her brand new baby girl!! She is just ADORABLE! She has her mother's gorgeous eyes, and spit fire personality too!
I can not do much more of an update right now - I have lots and lots of pictures to upload! So, check back soon for those!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

04.28.2006
5:57 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment