Monday, September 10, 2012

My BABY is Three

I have so much to say about our weekend!!! But I have not even had time to put all the pictures up yet!
I have felt like I was in a sort of a "fog" all weekend... I have no idea what that was all about. Probably all the lack of sleep from the beginning of the week catching up to me. So yet, I am sitting here... instead of in bed. I don't really get it either. I am tired... but not sleepy. Does that make any sense?
So - Friday night I wrapped my baby girl's presents, and I blew up 20 something balloons. Because she and her brother LOVE balloons. I had them all beside the desk, where they would be so obvious for her in the morning. Sure enough - she was not even out of her room yet when she saw them!
She was just so, so, so happy all weekend. To have her big sister here again... to eat her daddy's special (amazingly good!!) spaghetti... and then have her cake.. she was just being SO cute the entire day. She kept saying "Happy birthday to YOU" - and it just made my heart melt. Along with each time she said she was three... while holding up four fingers!
And then her presents... she was actually timid to open them at first... but once she realized there was cool stuff inside the paper - she got going. And the Barbie's we got her - we a real hit. Even more than I expected. She had to take them to BED with her that night!
I kind of feel like I am just listing off the weekend... I am sorry about that! Maybe it is just how tired I am catching up to me. Today's McDonald's "bash" went much easier than I expected. She only had one real "shy" moment that didn't last too long... and once we let her into the play room (which was so Thankfully void of a ball/germ pit) she AND her baby brother had an absolute blast running through the maze thing. I WILL post pictures tomorrow... I promise!
I guess I will leave it at this for now... I AM having some stress with my mother... but that is for another entry.

09.18.2005
11:23 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment