Saturday, September 8, 2012

No computer time, I'm having withdrawals!

Sorry for the lack up updates this week. With my husband being home too, my time on the computer has been limited... he tends to monopolize the computer.
This isn't going to be much of an update I'm afraid either. I have a cold again, I just got over one and now I feel all crappy, again...
My husband has been sending his resume out daily, but we are getting no calls on it. That's sort of a frightening feeling. In his seriously down phase last week (I think he has come out of it somewhat the past few days) he was saying how we will "have" to go back to New York and all that nonsense. And, this weekend I got out, and drove around some on my own, and some with him, and it just reiterated to me how very much I *don't* want to leave here. I like it way too much. So... everyone out there, cross your fingers for us that we hear something back on his resume soon. Before financially we start to plummet.
Other than that there's not much to say right now. I am sure I'll get back into my writing groove in a day or so.

10.13.2004
7:41 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment