Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Now it's made me cry.

As you can see from my earlier entry - my baby girl had a Dr. appointment tonight. It was at 7pm. My husband just left his office 10 mins ago - at 7pm. He works 45 mins from here, and then it takes another 15 mins to get there.

She was the Dr.'s last appointment of the night. What was I supposed to do... ask the poor Dr. to hang around an extra hour to get us seen? Thankfully they were very nice about it and made our "well visit" appointment for this Saturday at 11:15am. They normally don't take "well visits" on Saturday.

Tomorrow I have a Dr. appointment. My husband has to leave work even earlier to get me there - he has to leave at 4:45pm... so he is here a bit before 6, so we are there no later than 7, which is when my appointment is too. I should just cancel it now. But he said we will make it. I guess I'll have to see.

How can I count on him to be here for "family time" by 7pm two or three nights a week... when he can't even be here by then when he HAS too - to get his baby girl to her Dr. appointment?

09.23.2003
7:16 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment