Wednesday, September 5, 2012

One night down... one to go.

I made it through last night. I did not even leave on as many lights as I thought I would! So I am patting myself on the back for that.

I feel so bad though, my sweet baby girl really seems to be wondering now where in the world is her daddy... I just keep telling her he will be back tomorrow evening. She has his shirt, the one he slept in the night before he left, and she won't give it up!! I am probably going to have to pry it out of her sweet little fingers later to give her a bath!

She is not the only one missing him... the dogs are acting all wacky too. I wish she and I were there in that hotel with him... I could really use a little break like that. On a good note though everything seems to be going very good for him up there, he said everyone is treating him great, and it is really working out wonderfully. That really is great news... now he just needs to get back here already!

That's really all I have for now... I just hope tonight goes as smooth as last night.

07.29.2003
4:30 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment