Saturday, September 8, 2012

Ouch.. stress, and... ouch.

I feel like I have a raging migraine... in my nose. And between my eyes, and under my eyes, and if I move my eye brows. Constant pain. It hurts so bad.
And, we have yet to hear if my husband got the job in Florida or not. I prepared myself to not hear anything until at least tomorrow... but I worry. And I am worried. Very worried. If he doesn't get that job, it seems there is nothing else out there right now. He did do a phone interview this morning for a job, but I am not sure how stable a situation that would be. Since Sunday, we have probably sent his resume to 300 places. I am not kidding. From Florida, to Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, of course Chicago... and even, Texas.
And I feel like I have a migraine in my nose.
It's beautiful here right now. The trees are all bright orange, yellow and red... all in varying shades. It's breathtaking. I want to get out, go for a long drive and see it before the next big rain and wind storm comes along and wipes the trees clean. But we have been dragging... just staying inside. Both my husband and I. He needs to be working, doing something, feeling productive. Maybe when my daughter wakes up, I will pull everyone out of the house for a while. It would probably do us some good.
And did I mention... I feel like I have a migraine in my nose. I wish we had medical insurance, I would have gotten some REAL pain pills for it yesterday. All the more reason my husband needs a job. We need the phone to start ringing. I don't care where we have to go, I need security for my family. It's ridiculous how much my nose hurts.
Ok, I am going to close because I am going in circles. Something has to give.

10.26.2004
2:17 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment