Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Our long weekend.

We had a very LONG weekend... but it was "long" in a very good way. My husband and I got to spend a lot of good time together, and he got to spend a lot of much needed time with our baby girl.

That means so much to me - seeing them together, and the smile in her eyes and on her face makes me so happy. She expanded her vocabulary dramatically this weekend too - she even started saying a new "real" word: She now says "uh-oh!" She will drop something then say it... or - look at me, say "uh-oh, uh-oh!!!" and then drop something! It's adorable! I can't believe 2 weeks from today she will be 1. 1. Where was I when the years started flying by like months, and how do I slow it all down again?

So - we are basically done painting the kitchen, the hole in the roof was patched last night so now we can finish that room, and next week the carpet should be done - I am so excited... just very tired too though. I feel so bad for my little girl... today she seems agitated with being in either her high chair - or her play pen - probably because she has spent so much time there since Friday. So I want to take a break from it all today, for her sake... but I really can't... there is no where else for us to go! Until we get the carpet in she can't crawl around on the floor...

That's all for now - hopefully I will have time to get in here and write more later.

09.03.2003
1:37 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment