Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Our ultrasound is tonight

Slowly but surely, things are starting to look up. I have just been so tense and stressed lately, it's not even funny.

I like to write these entries full of "deep thought" and such... but today - all I really have is a plain old update. But it's good to have one of those every now and then too!

We went to the doctor for my sweet munchkin last night - and her ear infection is all cleared up!! I was so worried the doctor was going to say it was still there, or had moved to the other ear.. because she has been pulling at them both - but no! It's all gone. So she was able to get her shot and we made her appointment for her 1 year shots. I can't believe in 2 months she will be a year old. This has been such a fast year. I wish I could just slow time down some.

Tonight we are going for an ultrasound for the new baby. I will be 20 weeks along so this is the "big" one - where we can find out if it's a boy or a girl, and make sure everything is coming along just like it is supposed to. I am absolutely going to find out if it's a boy or girl... as long as the baby cooperates. My husband still does not know if he is going to find out or not. I told him I can keep the secret if he really wants to be surprised... but I guess we will see. Part of me thinks it would be nice for him to know with me again this time... but then another part of me thinks it would be really amazing to see the look on his face when the baby is born and the doctor says "It's a ............!!!"

I am starting to feel better about our money and such, we just have such a long road of "recovery" ahead of us. And there is so much I want to do to this house - before the new baby is born - and it all takes money. It has been getting to me a lot recently... but the other day when the neighbor stopped by and looked at the wood stove and all the bricks we want to remove... it really sounds like it is a very "do-able" thing. It would be so nice if we could get that out of the way by munchkins birthday... and then start focusing on the rest of the house.

Well... I don't know if I will update again today or not... if not - wish us luck for tonight!!

07.16.2003
2:58 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment