Saturday, September 8, 2012

Quick Hello

I'll do an update on the intense stress in my life later tonight - or maybe tomorrow... tonight hopefully I can just pop some popcorn and once the kids are in bed lose myself for an hour watching the new TV series "Lost" - I will set the tivo to record it at 8, so once the kids are in bed... hopefully I will be good to go.
My husband is not getting nearly enough "bites" on his resume - he has ONE interview.. tomorrow, and I just hope it turns out to be better than it seems he is expecting. The tenants renting our house in NY - can't pay their October rent..... we are in a shit load of a bind in more ways than I care to describe.
So, on that note I leave you with a post my husband did in his journal today. His journal is more political in nature (yes, for the curious I share his views) however today he posted some pictures of my angels that I would love to share with everyone. Instead of posting them myself, I figured I would just link the page.
I hope everyone has a good night. And.. I hope I win the lottery. (But I guess I should actually PLAY it if I hope to win it?) I have said it before, and I'll say it again. I hate money.

10.06.2004
6:50 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment