Monday, September 10, 2012

Quick Update


Additional update here.
All things considered... the weekend actually went very well. My step-daughter was here... which my munchkins always enjoy so much.
And the air outside has just been amazing. We are finally getting real autumn air... the end of this week it is supposed to be down right cold for a night or two... I am just looking forward to it so much.
And I thought I had more to say.
I do have some good news... I called my doctor about my blood work.. and it seems, as I expected to be told, there is truly nothing wrong with my thyroid. So, I asked what else could cause all of my symptoms... and he was stumped. Maybe my body is just rebelling against me right now.
I guess that is all for now. I promise to get back to more regular and real updates soon.

This is just one of those days that makes me think a lot about my father. And wish he was still around, especially now... to know his grandchildren. He died 11 years ago today. I wish I had the chance to know him better.




10.03.2005
2:27 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment