Monday, September 10, 2012

The break I asked for...

So, in this entry, I had asked for a much needed break... because we have just reached the point of needing one so very badly...
And when my husband got home from his long drive to New Jersey to drop off Skittles, he walked across the room, and gave me a kiss... saying "I got the job..."
I didn't know if I should jump for joy or cry (in relief) - so I think I just sat in stunned silence.
I think we are both still completely shocked. It is so hard at this point to comprehend that we really are so close to getting back to ourselves again, and the life we are used to. I know it will take a while to crawl out of the debt we have gotten ourselves into, but we will be able to pay our own mortgage for August. Our own car note for July. Our own utilities. On July 15th, when my husband gets his first check (or within a day or so) we will actually be able to treat ourselves to a nice dinner out, at a seafood place we have been wanting to go too since the moment we got home.
I just can't grasp that this is finally a reality yet - but it is.
Everything is finally going to be ok. It's really honestly going to be ok.

06.28.2005
10:45 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment