Saturday, September 8, 2012

The good news, and the better news.

So... we are home!! And I mean... really, truly in OUR HOUSE home!!!
And, as you can see, my internet is already up and running!!! I am thrilled. I have so much to do. Everything is in boxes.. the kids are running lose like super hyper elephants in a china shop - but I am home. In my house.
The tenants actually left it in wonderful condition. We spoke to them, and all seems well in that area.
I am really relaxed - but still feel like none of it has "sunk in" yet. I feel almost as tense I did on our way here... just because I need time to unwind from the past few weeks, or months. Whatever.
Anyway... I have too much to do. But, I just wanted to let anyone know who may be wondering... we are HOME. Really, truly HOME.

06.02.2005
10:47 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment