Friday, September 7, 2012

This is short because I really feel yucky.

Though I have to say I still very strongly feel it would have been much more financially smart and all that jazz for my husband to not have made such a sudden decision without consulting me, and to have STAYED at his job UNTIL he found something else.. I will say, he has been amazing with the kids the past three days.
They (the kids) have had smiles on their faces almost constantly - and I enjoy that so very much. As long as the constant resume's we are emailing out get him some work very, very soon - this time at home will probably turn out a very good thing - with only positive effects.
I love watching him with the kids... when he is like this. (And nothing like he was this past weekend.) He reminds me of how I feel with them - just trying to cherish every precious second.
I just feel like we are currently in an extended weekend, and for the moment, it's very nice. Now if only I could get rid of this damn cold, all would be right with the world. HE is doing the grocery shopping today, knowing how crappy I am feeling... and he really seems like a completely different person from the jerk I seemed to be coexisting with over the weekend.
Of course I am worried about him having a "relapse.." but for the moment, things are good. Now he just HAS to find a job. Before we start to sink.

09.30.2004
1:48 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment