Friday, September 7, 2012

To add to my earlier entry.

I think the second point I was trying to make in my earlier entry today was... well, I really don't know.

So he sent me that heart felt email... that really made me feel good to read, and so I responded by letting it all out - and all he could do was get defensive about a tiny sliver of the email. Which, by the way only raised more questions to me, like: Why is he looking at some woman's profile with shit like that in it? What "message board" was he on and why won't he tell me? And that sort of thing.

Now next week I have to wonder what he is doing and where is he at all frigging week - knowing he will lie to me about it - and there is apparently nothing I can do or say to stop him.

01.05.2004
5:33 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment