Friday, September 7, 2012

Too much to do.

My baby girl is napping, so now *should* be my chance, right?

I want to go mop the kitchen floor (because it desperately needs it) and I want to run the colors in the wash. I want to go spackle the exposed seams on the walls that will be the new baby's room so we can actually start to make progress in there. I want to go through this freaking house like a whirl wind and make it *perfect* and *spotless*.

But I will be lucky if I get ANY of the above mentioned things done. Once again, I am dizzy. Not severely - but I feel like I should not get up a lot. I feel like I should go crawl into my bed and snuggle up as close to my daughters crib as I can get and just lay there... until it passes. But I don't know when it will pass.

This is just so irritating. My last pregnancy... I had an impossible beginning. I was super sick, and had every symptom in the book... but by the end of my pregnancy... I was pretty much doing ok. This time seems to be following a pattern exactly opposite. I was just fine for the beginning of it... and now I feel horrible.

I just hate feeling this way. I want time to slow down so I can get everything done before the baby gets here SOMETIME next month... not to mention I want to cherish every last second I have with my daughter that it's JUST she and I... but then on the other hand... I think I will be a LOT more useful to everyone once I am no longer pregnant... so I want my due date to hurry the heck up and get here already.


10.23.2003
4:06 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment