Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Update

I did not mean to leave you all hanging so long - my husband actually got STUCK in Florida. They had to wait on a paper to be sent overnight, then they could not get everything done until this morning. So... as of now he is returning home... somewhere in Virginia - or maybe Maryland by now.
I hate the way my last entry sounded so mistrusting. I wish it hadn't. I will not delete it because, at that moment, that is honestly how I felt. Not that I thought he was being sneaky or anything... just that it HAS in the past been his pattern. To seem all miserable at home - and instead of fixing it... hiding from it.
I just hope he gets home more "together" than he left.
I still really wish we could all just take a vacation. A true vacation.

06.26.2006
10:52 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment