Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Weekend trips!

Today is my baby girl's appointment. I don't know how I feel about it right now. I am very relieved - but also totally stressed. Talk about an oxymoron. Anyway... I am sure I will have an update about it tonight or tomorrow.
The kids had a really good weekend. We went to the Brookhaven Ecology Center & Animal Preserve to get them out of the house for a bit. They got to feed the goats! And See a Mountain Lion, Llama, Bears, Owls, all sorts of animals. They LOVED feeding the goats though! Aidan did great with it, Jillian was too funny - she would feed them, but the second they touched her had she would squeal and giggle! I am just thrilled we got to let them do something like that before it got much colder!
I am very proud of my husband. He has not smoked since Friday night. He even threw out his ashtray he always keeps on the front porch. I know he has tried to quit before, and it did not work out. But this time seems different. He is finally doing it because he actually wants to. Not because he is tired of everyone trying to get him to. He FINALLY actually WANTS to.
I am still going strong with my new workout regimen. I have lost weight... I have just not been very excited about it because I have been in so much damn pain. I am still in pain... but I am trying to find ways to get myself more excited about the progress I am managing to make. (I know... I know - I keep telling myself losing the weight will HELP the pain, but it just seems like a very hard thing to attain still at this point.) Anyway... I am trying. Next I am going to tackle my diet.
This is starting to sound like a list... ok, I am going to add in some pictures and call it an entry. And I will update on my daughter's appointment as soon as I get the chance.
Photo Hosted at Buzznet
See all the weight me husband has lost!? (30 lbs since July) I am very proud of him for that too!

Photo Hosted at Buzznet
Photo Hosted at Buzznet
My little Aidan feeding the goats!
Photo Hosted at Buzznet
Jilly feeding the goats!!
Photo Hosted at Buzznet
Photo Hosted at Buzznet
I had to throw in a picture of the new car too!
As always, there are a bunch more than this, but you can get to all those by clicking here!

11.06.2006
1:11 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment